Here are some questions runners should ask other runners to understand if they will be compatible running partners. there are a total of nine questions to ask and here are the first 3:
1) Favorite distance or races to run.
2) The location the other runner likes to run.
3) When the other likes to run
- Running with a partner allows you guys to motivate each other.
- It is best to reach a compromise on when to run together with your partner.
- There are partners for different types of runs, so choose wisely.
“Motivation is a primary ingredient for a partner. Your partner isn’t someone to compete against. They are someone who should inspire you to do your best—and vice versa.”
Find the rest of the 9 (6 more) questions to help you choose a running partner at the below link:
Photo by villedeverviers